The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

numero uno!



YIPEE!!

my first HNT!! ("half-naked thursday" for the unitiated among you)

truth be known, this is technically not my first, as for years i was sending bawdy pictures of my body to old friend. when you are in a long distance relationship, its a great way to share, without direct contact. there is something erotic and terribly sexy about taking pix of your body, and then sending it out into the world for public consumption. i suppose it is the exhibitionist in me that drives me to *show and tell*. in fact, i have always been this way. i even danced in a titty bar in college....and loved it! what power that gives! its a high that can't be beat. i will have to share that story another time!

peace and love y'all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1