The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

for your consideration

i just bought a new sex toy on-line that caught my eye. it has a nice long handle that allows you to go at *it* frontwards or backwards....all with a curvy g spot thingy.

*clapping hands feverishly*


hey, as long as i've got time on my hands....i don't feel particularly energetic....i can't GO anywhere....what else do i have to do?

see, i knew you would see it my way. (besides, i needed to lighten the mood from yesterday's depressing post.)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"hey, as long as i've got time on my hands....i don't feel particularly energetic....i can't GO anywhere....what else do i have to do?"

Welllll, you could always drop a line to a friend. Or call, smoke signal, carrier pigeon...ya know, just to say hi. (hint, HINT!)

I miss you.

G

12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1