The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Friday, September 08, 2006

hisssssss

how do i cram the rest of my life into 10+yrs? i'll be lucky to live that long. my blood is not cooperating. i take INF injections 3x/week. the brain tumor lurks menacingly. it'll be fine, they say. till its NOT, i say! here one minute, gone the next. just like before.

i woke from those seizures a different person. i see things from a different perspective. i just BE different.

---

my mortality. it sucks. know why? cuz its a heavy burden to bare--even if it turns out to be untrue. kind of a lose/lose situation, no matter how it faces up.

its given me an insight tho into something i need to pay attention to. before its too late: my history of journaling. since 1972. except that NOW is time. the time is NOW! while i remember my on-line passwords....and my blogger name....while i have this forum to speak....i have got to put it ALL down, before i can't.

*old friend* turned on the switch several years ago. he was the catalyst for change. he enabled me to access this special side of myself. a side that must remain anonymous...but yet allows me to share...emote. personally i see it as a win/win. i will not always have this luxury of time. it must be let out. like steam...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really want to be your slave! d

10:26 PM  
Blogger Pops said...

Yeah...from my limited perspective I can definitely see a change in you. Given what you are going through it would have been more surprising if you DIDN'T change somehow.

Question is...is the change constructive and evolutionary? Knowing you and reading this...I think it will be. My money is always on YOU darlin'.

...Your Biggest Fan.

10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1