The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

girls nite tonite!

its girls-nite-in!! (at a neighbors) it should get rowdy. whoo hoo. i hope i am able to hang in. i did get the INF shot last nite, but i think i feel well enough to go out and par-taaay!

i am so relieved as i have absolutely n-o-t-h-i-n-g to say to my husband. i am all talked out. no animosity. just nada.

i find that my mind is here and elsewhere. my creative juices are just flowing. (i guess thats one way to put it.)

people ask what i do with my days....how do i spend my time? how do i tell them that am able to pass the time so effortlessly? that its easy to let the time fly by here in cyberworld. its harder -out there- in the real world. i find that i am stifled by the restrictions i face, and limitations placed on me. trapped, like a caged animal.

thats ok tho. i have lived life fully. maybe now its time to rest and recover.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1