The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

le hump day

i am trying sooo hard not to slide down this slippery slope i seem to be holding on to for dear life. i've got my nails dug in tight. (note to self: sched manicure appt.) i won't let it get me down. people are starting to say i am looking and sounding a bit depressed.

whoo hoo. is this what i have to look forward to? is this what all my doctors have been trying to avoid? so far it sucks. i feel like a caged animal, pacing back and forth in my confined, yet oh-so-lovely, abode. my captors have me sufficiently drugged, so that i do not want to escape...and if i do, i'll be right back. i am too pooped to go too far.

boy oh boy, i could use some good nookie. hubby is too much like work. a few hours to escape outside myself...make me forget my troubles for a while. sounds heavenly. now why can't doctors prescribe that??

le hump day eh?

hump this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1