The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

tooosday

i keep waiting for my days to get better. they seem to fly by. i have no energy. its been a blur. i am so fucken exhausted. weary really.

mindless. without a mind.

the way i go thru over 6000 recovered files to find my special pix. it wasn't so much that i wouldn't have any pix of the kids et al.....i was afraid that there was gonna be no pix of ME left. how else would they look back fondly? it was if my whole past was erased. gone.

hmm, and i've always been known to leave my mark where ever i go. ok, so in this case, its more like an imprint! hear me roar, goddamn it!

cough, cough.




"People take different roads seeking fulfillment and
happiness. Just because they're not on your road
doesn't mean they've gotten lost..."
(--H. Jackson Brown, Jr.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1