The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

my scenic view

i went to the blood doctor today. my numbers are back up (not as high as before tho.) argh! we'll keep monitoring. yea, yea. since i can't drive due to the seizures, and because the doctor is nearby, i decided to walk home from my appointment. its only +/- a mile, or so. it was nice and hot and sunny. good thing i had the sun behind me tho, otherwise i might have fainted. my arse was draggin.

i just feel like shit. by thursdays, i am pooped out. HNT at least gives me some inspiration. the doctor could see my old spirit was MIA too. i do hope that i can recover some of it back. i am living in some kind of limbo...pergatory...waiting to emerge on the other side.

my hands shake (a lot!) i am so tired. will i ever feel better? only time (and blood tests and an MRI) will tell. i remain optimistic.

the kids are never here. they are off somewhere else. i'm kinda trapped....even tho i am secretly enjoying the solitude. shhh! don't tell anyone. its quiet. my house is my sanctuary. even the sheets on my bed are cool, crisp and inviting.

i just got a call from a neighbor about tonite's dinner. it will be here at 5:00. how lovely! everyone is being so nice, and is truely worried about me. it humbles me. its hard learning how to say thank you, and truely being grateful for all that life has to offer.

count me as one who is enjoying the trip, and not only looking toward the destination.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1