The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

happy HNT!



grrrrrrrrr!!

lest you think i was feeling up and perky, i want to remind you that hubby is giving me interferon injections in my tummy 3x/week. physically it leaves me bruised and dragging, but emotionally it charges me up, goddamn it! i have more lives than a stinkin cat, and i ain't dead yet. bring it on. purrrrrrrrrrrr

3 Comments:

Blogger Suze said...

I love the cute panties. You go girl!

Happy HNT sweetie ;)

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm..I LOVE animal prints! Here, kitty, kitty. Meet ya at the scratching post...MEEEEE-OW!!

G

10:32 AM  
Blogger Semi-Celibate Man said...

Nice HNT pic! Sorry to hear about needing injections. Love your attitude about it, though.

Thanks for stopping by my place. HHNT

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1