The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Monday, August 28, 2006

daydreaming

I'm waiting for you....over here....cum closer
my pussy is hot and twitching
I need you to touch me, lick me, put your hand in me
feel the wetness, its all for you to consume

my tits ache for you...feel them, tweak them, knead them
they are the real deal, nothing fake.
Cum, suckle at my breasts
feel them tighten in your mouth.

Cum here, let me kiss you all over
your neck, your mouth, your butt.
I need to touch you
to run my hands all over your body
caress your tits
suck them and bite them...just a little....
work my hands and mouth down to your waiting cock
its growing by the second
its feels so good
as my tongue explores.

I hear you breathing harder and harder
the sound of your gasps make me want you more
deeper and deeper
you taste so good
enjoy and savor the moment.

But wait, its not time yet.
Now I want you to explore
to get to know me, inside and out.
Kiss me, touch me, feel me all over
Do you like it when I touch myself like this?
Can you see my finger probing deep into my hole
Its so wet and juicey down there
cum, take a taste, I know you'll like it
cum on, fuck me with your tongue
feel my whole body shake and shudder
for you.

Cum here, lie down.
I want to climb on top of you
Can I turn around
and face backward?
That way you can see your dick
as it slides in and out of my pussy
See how hot that looks?
Your boys feel nice and tight
the skin on your thighs so soft.

I want you to cum
I want you to have a mind blowing experience
I want you to do to me
whatever your wildest dreams have imagined
I will do whatever you ask.
Anything you want.
I am your slave...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Simply wonderful, my dear friend. You have inspired me to this:

What was once imagined,
Is now becoming real.
With curious hands
We feel.
With probing lips
We taste.
With ghosts at our shoulders
We whisper.
I can’t be him.
I can’t be her.
With our confessions made
And our penance served,
Our days and nights of atonement,
Paid for in tears and disappointment,
Are over forever.
What was once tangible
Is now two-dimensional
And fading.
The faint cosmic background radiation of our lives.
As the page turns,
Here is real.
Now is real.
Two lost puzzle pieces join.
The picture is completed.
The search is over.
Hungry no more.
Free at last.

XOXOX

G

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1