The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

independence day for me!

i feel free!! independent! i mustered up the courage, and did something i thought i would never do. it may not sound like a big deal to YOU, but it was huuuge for me.

i cancelled and deleted the email acct that i had set up just for 'old friend'. everytime i logged in and saw big fat zero's staring at me from my inbox, it made me feel like i was a zero. a nothing. well not no 'mo! i am free! i anxiously await the day...who knows when...i do have a bday coming up....when he tries to contact me via our special email acct. i will be gone! i will have the last laugh. now, HE is the big fat zero!

MY independence coincided with the holiday beautifully. i spent lots of time in my garden....playing in the dirt. [getting grounded!?] i finally made my rock garden too. i am physically exhausted, and my muscles ache. but my head? my heart? i feel cleansed, inspired and rejuvinated.

onward 'ho!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi H2

I feel as if I was privileged to read the pre-publication version of some of this. You'll have at least one avid reader for sure. I am bookmarking this as a fave!

Good luck with this new endeavor.

G.

6:59 PM  
Blogger ms. hungry heart said...

{{{mmmwhaaa!!}}}
no my dear, the privilege is all mine.

thanx for your nice words.

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1