The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Monday, September 18, 2006

my *old friend* = my greek muse

my *old friend* = my greek muse
it is thru him that i find my voice
whether it is written down
or mumbled along
he is with me always
with his velvety softness
thru thick and thru thin
just like jerry & elaine.

we tried doing *that*
but that was all wrong
so instead of bringing me up
the way it should,
it only sought to re-establish
that which we knew was right
all along
you can't go there
and cum back.
you must come back.
right away

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well my dear friend, it is what it is. We both know that the heart can't always have what it wants. Reminds me of that line from the old poem...

For of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: "It might have been!"

God bless you angel. I'm always here for you.

Your Forever Pal,

G

9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1