The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

sunday

we had brunch here today
father-in-law and wife
who live far away
brought all the fixins for homemade chili
with hot crusty bread and yummy salad

it was nice not to go OUT
OUT is hard to do
i keep getting cards of encouragement
from them all the time
i had no idea that they cared
as much as they do
it boggles my mind


sister-in-law
who lives far, far away
POPPED in
to surprise me too!
i shared my poems with her
she's an English teacher, you know
she liked my use of prepositions
it was the BEST treat ever

i am in love with being loved.

who knew?


------------


oh, and by the way: i did cry last nite. and today too. but they were both GOOD cries....if there is such a thing.

so technically, the daily record holds.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only just started reading you 2 - 3 months ago. I can't express the shock or sorrow at what you must be going through/must still go through. Your courage & strength are inspiring.

One quick question tho - are you going to be offering those "Gray Matters" bracelets up for general consumption?

5:22 PM  
Blogger ms. hungry heart said...

abso-fucken-lutely! you're gonna love 'em!

thanks for your kind words...i feel strengthened and inspired every day.

it will probably take a while for all this to get up and running, but hey, i got nothing but time.

right?

it is my mission....

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1