The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

sylvia

if you just can't show me
tell me
demonstrate
make me feel
in a place deep inside
that you love me
instead of the chill i feel from you
i must have made it my mission
to have everyone else love me instead
because evidently they do
i feel loved

a mother's love comes from within
a knowing place inside
the maternal instinct
the feelings so real
an image so vivid
the moment my son was born
a collective of women
pushing me from behind
eons and eons
of generations long ago
giving me the insight
into how its done
its in ALL women
the goddess in us all
an instinct so real
how could it be missing in YOU?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1