The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Monday, October 23, 2006

i asked THE question

"how much longer?"

3-4yrs.

she said to me, you are one tough cookie. you've had your share of knocks. if anyone can beat it, it will be YOU, and if you want the truth, ask your oncologist....


WHOA.


deardaughter: 15-16yrs old?!?!
how is that possible? NOT thru high school? what do you mean?
the ramifications are overwhelming.

it's so much like that TV show that deardaughter and i used to watch. Providence. the mom. she was dead too.

i can barely breathe.


ooow! want some good news?
i'll be in a coma
easy choice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1