The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Friday, October 13, 2006

i am lucky

i'm so restless
i want to get this show on the road
yesterday was a good day,
today, maybe not so.

i feel funky
on my right side
all up and down
its unsettling
un-nerving

i am starting to receive visitors
they are coming in droves
i am so lucky
to have such love and devotion in my life
i feel the love, i really do
they cry for me
i cry with them

i am scared
i wonder what the chemo and radiation will be like
will it leave me permantly scarred
will i be different?

then what?
will it come back,
badder and worse than ever
i am making arrangements
i must be ready for anything

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1