The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Monday, October 16, 2006

a plateau

it looks like a may have reached a plateau
i am only
so much better
i fell again yesterday
crumbled, in fact

my right side is shaking like a leaf
but my brain capacity
is kicking ASS!
i feel mentally
strong

i can't even begin to think about
recovery
while i have my chemo and radiation
to look forward to
like hell
months of hell
there is a chance i could be further disabled
by zapping my brain

THEN

i can recover
but will i ever be the same
i am incapicatated
i move S-L-O-W
will i dance again
that is my goal for now
just to dance.....

it is gonna be tough
i will have to work hard
i am ready for the fight


----



darling daughter had a meltdown the other nite
she cried so hard
i tried to point out to her that things were
as good as they can be
i am young
i am strong
WE are great
WE are a strong family unit
WE have the love to carry us thru

what i held my tongue about
was the fact that i could be
dead
in a coma
MORE incapacitated even

i figured she didn't need
to hear that....

she woke yesterday
feeling much better.
i am glad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1