The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Saturday, October 28, 2006

bulk rate?

50++!?

enough for a bulk rate
bracelets: "believe in miracles"
they say
gunmetal gray leather
with a nice metal toggle clasp
will they be
we will ALL wear them
unified
together

"Gray Matters" a whole lot to a lot of people.
a chance to do some good
a foundation in my honor
they are counting on me.
if anyone can do this
is MUST be me

it is my mission

please


----------

today norma, my "nail tech" who has been a wonderful spiritual connection for me....(heck, she holds my hands in hers) GAVE me her services for FREE....(cuz i asked for a discount...muy expensivo) she said it was the right thing to do. pay it forward. that THIS was her ministry....this is where she helps, where she makes me feel good. we cried like crazy. it was the most amazing experience thus far....


send some loving thoughts my way.
thanx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1