The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

my mark

its so prophetic
this chance of mine
to leave
my mark
with a charm, a talisman
a bauble
a badge if you will
my life long quest
to design and wear
that perfect little thing
that looks so pretty
yet makes some noise
it gives back so much more
something that makes you smile
a chance at fame
perhaps
thats all i ask
i am in a race against time

who will win?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU will win...for you are an angel on a mission and God is holding you safely in the palm of His hand.

G

10:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1