The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

an ode to elaine (re-issued)

there sure is something satisfying about
the zen of getting bronzed
wearing the perfect tanning top
that shows a great glow
as i look up
i find the spot
in the sky
become one with the sun
smile
close my eyes
and say:
MMMMMMMMMM

i dare say its not vanity
that drives me either
to get that perfect glow
it goes much deeper than that
to the essence of
who i am
i need the warmth and comfort
that only summer can bring

there is no better feeling
in the world
its so hard to explain
no matter where you are,
be it on vacation
or right here at home
the conditions were just right
today

exercising my brain
or walking
good and strong

it was my day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1