The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Monday, March 12, 2007

view from a monday

another plateau
this one may be
permanent

i fell in the woods on saturday
all alone
it was muddy, sloppy
i couldn't catch myself from falling
back, back, backwards
boom!

the good news?
i got up with relatively few issues
pretty quickly too

but i tire so easily
my intentions are honest
i start out good and strong
but end up wobbling home
bobbing and weaving
hoping no one sees me

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmm, this begs the real question: If a Ms. Hungry Heart falls in the forest and there is no one around to hear it, will the squirrel find his nuts in the springtime?

Of course, there are those of us out here who would love to see you. ;-)

G

1:46 PM  
Blogger ms. hungry heart said...

hey u!

today is a good day :o)

howz dat granbabee of yins??

5:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there yourself! He's growing like a weed, the li'l cutie! I'm waiting on some new pix from Wichita. The kids set the weddin' date...Oct 27.

Glad today is a good one sweetie.

XOXOX

G

5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1