The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

happy new year

i walk without a cane
can go up and down the stairs
without holding on
even carrying stuff
like a glass of ice water!

xmas's 1,2 and 3 were all so predictable
new years eve party
lots of people and delicious food
i left at 10:30ish
long before midnight

i am bored talking about me
even more bored talking about YOU,
or your kids.

my attention span is only so long
maybe i need to travel
see things
do things
learn about other cultures
and civilizations
soak it it
get lost in their world
for a while

while escaping from mine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1