The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

radiation: it IS a cumlative total

whew.

they were right, i should have believed them. the radiation IS knocking me down. i can't even lift myself out of a chair. i use a cane. i am winded--constantly! i fall regularly, dagg-nabbit.

but the good news? i am in the homestretch.....and my hair appears to have fallen out nicely. i have a reeeally high forehead, with some thinning on top, but thats about it (for now.) the hats are working out great.

hey, at least i look good!! small consolation, i know....

3 days this week of targeted radiation (focus on the remains of the tumor and ZZZAP!!!!!)
3 days next week. 2 days the following week.

then i. am. done.

whoo hoo!
then the fun stuff begins.
like rehabilitation

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1