The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Decadron

today is NOT a good day

it would seem that the
steriods i am on
have had an interesting effect
on my brain

do the goods outweigh
the bads?

we halved my steriods weeks ago
because little old me
was not doing well
i started falling more
dr asked yesterday
an aha moment indeed
quartered them on sunday
and now i am
even weaker and shakier than before

my brain is swelling from the
radiation
yet the steroids are not doing their job
completely
or
are they?

do i just need to ride the wave for
three more weeks
and succumb to the fatigue,
moon face, and swollen ankles
tremors, shaking, weakness
i feel
or is it brain damage
i have suffered instead
and only NOW just rearing its
head

don't worry
we see doctor on thursday

i have not lost sight of my mission

wish me luck!

time for a nap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1