The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Friday, March 16, 2007

just like cameron diaz

its cold and rainy
i have no desire to go anywhere
some days i feel great
there is bounce in my step
other days are not so good
my arse is dragging
napping is the most i can do
twice a day, in fact

hubby's big annual banquet
is saturday nite
i went shopping yesterday
with mother-in-law
i needed a dress
a wrap style in a yummy fabric
navy with polka dots
very sexy indeed
but the hat
what about the hat?

found a cute white knit one
with a brim, kinda slouchy
reminded me of cameron diaz
in a way.
it will have to do

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"There's Something About Ms. HH!"

Hope you had fun at the banquet sweetie.

G

12:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1