The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Friday, May 04, 2007

my peeps and me

sunday is the big race day
i have just under 30 people
running and/or walking with me
i am so flattered and blessed
by their love and devotion

becky's getting the wheelchair
alice has organized everything
from signs: ellie's peeps,
to emails to participants
to the place we will be meeting
to the party afterwards
in my honor

http://www.curebraintumors.org/

if you are interested in donating,
i would be forever in your debt.
our team name?
ellie's peeps

its supposed to be a beautiful day
i have my family
and my goddesses
to give me
everything i could ever need,
and more.

wish us luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1