The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the tide is turning

i guess its been a couple of weeks now
the after-party from my brain tumor race,
one of my new goddess girlfriends,
someone who has taken hold of me
and won't let go
put something on my wrist that day
it was a bracelet of glass beads
with an evil eye in the center
she said this will protect me
from anything bad or evil
she squeezed me so tight
the intensity with which
she gave it to me,
i will never forget.

evidently she is a world traveler
having been from one side of the earth
to the other
and back again
her hair is short and cute as can be
i have watched her from afar
in wonderment
amazed at all she has accomplished

my point?
after she put those beads on me that day
(which i have since put on a gold chain to wear around my neck)
something *changed*
my mojo has returned
i have more energy
my yoga classes are working out great
i feel more like the old me,
or make that
the 'new' me.
there has been a profound
shift in the cosmic cycle
the tide is turning
toward the light

thank you shawn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1