The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Gold's

its too hot outside
to tackle gardening
or
tanning (god forbid)
even walking, was cut short

but this morning
was Yoga!

inhale exhale
breath in and out
reaching stretching
but all the while
staying grounded
as if the feet were
planted in the earth
stay strong
its exhausting
and empowering
all at the same time

i am so loving it!
who knew?

so i joined the gym.
not that i ever plan
on getting on those
huge machines outside
our classroom:
treadmills,stairmasters,
stuff i never knew about
boflex.
hey, howz this?
bLowflex me, bub

i'll be in the next room
lieing down
with my eyes closed,
getting totally Zen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1