The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Friday, July 07, 2006

denied

wanting to share
but being denied
first in the 70's,
then in the 80's,
and now today

how I waited and hoped
tried and tried
hoping upon hope
that you would finally see
take the chance
show me the real you
let me in, all the way
share with me
the passion that you envisioned
the fantasies you held
join together
as one
to take the journey
together

however it plays
the hand is right
I trust you
to make the right call
You called my bluff
I lost

once again
it's not to be.
denied

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1