The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

hurry up and have fun?

its funny...and not in a ha-ha sort of way either.

with ALL that i had going on in my life, i felt like i had some control of the life i have left before me. i made the choice to put myself *out there* to open myself up to the world....to boldly go where i have not gone before (to coin a phrase!) to live life to the fullest....with all its bumps and bruises. but NOW? wow, the future is upon me. suffice to say, losing all concept of reality and time, i took a leap to the place that i may be spending eternity. its pretty dark and dreary.

did i like the view from there? am i happy with the job i did, here? the choices i made?
no, no and no. but would i do anything differently next time around? no i wouldn't. i made the best choices for me, at that time.

everyone is making such a big fuss over me and my situation. its un-nerving. i do not want to have to hurry-up-and-have-fun, before my time is up. i am not ready yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1