The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

i'm aliiiive....and its HNT!


i'm alive and kicking!!

...and seizure-free! whoo hoo!

happy half-nekkid thursday one and all~

its been a tough week for sure. i am trying to keep an upbeat, positive attitude. tomorrow is my big doctor appt. we shall see what that visit will bring. hubby and i will take all my tests, MRI's, CAT scans, et al with us for analysis. then i want to put all this c-r-a-p behind us! its depressing. i want to get on with the rest of my life.

i'm starting to get horny again....thats certainly a good sign....but for whom? hubby will be pleased, but i fear that i will once again slide back into that miserable place where my needs will remain un-met. so much of my body is numb right now, that i wonder how much sensation i will actually feel...? perhaps i had better attempt it alone, before i proceed with hubby. i shall be sure to keep you posted.

life goes on....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Freckles never looked so good! Glad you are feeling..ummmm, "better."

All thoughts point positive.

You are loved.

G.

1:42 PM  
Blogger ms. hungry heart said...

aww. thanks you guys. yes, i guess i am feeling a wee bit better. less bad anyway....

8:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1