The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Monday, July 17, 2006

round 2

.....so i went to the all nite girls sleepover party friday nite. we all had a BLAST!! it was so much fun! we stayed up late, drank blueberry daquiris, swam in the pool, laffed and tawked till the wee hours of the morning. then saturday morning, in front of all my friends, i had another TWO seizures, and was taken to the emergency room once again....

the docs think they found the cause of my problems. get a load of this: i have a benign, inoperable tumor on the thalmus of my brain!!! what the fuck??? i will find out this week how we will treat it. one doc said perhaps radiation treatments. this sucks big time. in the meantime, i am loaded up on anti-seizure meds, so as not to have any more mishaps.

i have been overwhelmed by friends and family with cards, flowers, warm wishes and food! i confess, it does make me feel good to know that so many people care about me....i only wish the circumstances were different. i feel groggy and slow....but otherwise ok. right now i am waiting on a call back from my doctor, telling us (hubby and me) when we can come in for an appointment.....

keep thinking positive thoughts, and i will report back as soon as i know something...anything!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1