The Hungry Hearts Club

here we all are. alone, yet together, in cyberspace. join my life in progress as it continues to unfold. Me, my hungry heart, my life, and yes, My suddenly appearing, fast growing, Brain Cancer: the ultimate get-out-of-jail-free card.

Monday, July 10, 2006

must be the full moon....

...it happens every time.

In the shower
I was just imagining your hands on me
the way you spoke of before
I couldn't help but touch myself
up and down and all over
my clit was so ready
it was already throbbing
a gentle touch was enough
to send shivering spasms thru my body
today's menu
one hand on tits
rubbing and tweaking
other hand swimming down below
one finger inside so deep
another finger at the back door
I can't do it all with one hand
I need more hands
your hands would be nice
The boobs have to take a back seat
I need the hand
I use my middle finger to find
that perfect rhythm
rocking and rolling
the left hand is deep inside
rubbing across that spot
that only be found
if I stand jjjjust right
Butt up and and groin back
looking like I am giving myself
over to you,
to access me from behind

my right hand is moving in slow circles
over and around, over and around again
I feel my juices pouring out over my hands
its so slick and smooth
The rhythm is so good
I feel like I'm dancing
my knees go up and down
my finger goes in and out
my other finger goes round and round
the sensations are swirling all thru me
it is so intense
I think of you
as I explode in ecstasy
panting and groaning
on and on it goes
non stop fun.
The pace slows down
but the fingers keep turning
slowly, trying to catch my breath
the intensity starts to build
that spot, way up high
doesn't let up
it wants more
keep going, gently
round and round
the hands start to find their rhythm,
up and in, back and forth
the knees do their dance
Before I can fully catch my breath
my world is rocking again
exploding into all directions
out into space
and across the barriers
that seperate us
From my heart to yours
You rocked my world.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very passionate. Wish I was there to give you a "hand". -ron

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh. My. God. You did it AGAIN. A gigantic W.S. Now, I'm gonna have to go find a secluded spot and ...ummmm, ya know. :-)

P.S. Exceptionally written too, BTW! I am SOOOO efin' jealous.

G.

3:29 PM  
Blogger ms. hungry heart said...

aww. you guys! thanx :o)

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

HNT_1